Children’s Bereavement Center is a volunteer-driven organization. Wherever your time and talents may be, there is a match for you to help us link hearts, mend spirits and transform lives.
We Invite You to:
• Become a Trained Grief Support Group Facilitator**
• Become a Greeter for our Support Groups**
• Become a Potluck Partner: SIGN UP to Sponsor and Serve dinner to a Support Group
• Donate Items From Our Wish List
• Serve on a Committee and/or Coordinate Special Events by joining the Friends of the Children’s Bereavement Center
For more information on how you can get involved, please email Julia Anderson, Director of Volunteer Services at [email protected]
Practicum & Internship Opportunities
Children’s Bereavement Center provides a unique clinical setting for students seeking practicum and internship placement. Students accepted into the graduate training program will have an opportunity to extend their clinical knowledge and communication skills under the supervision of a professional, multidisciplinary staff.
Prior to serving an internship position, each student (including adjunct students) must have passed an Ethics Course.
All Full Time Internship positions have been filled for Fall 2019!
if interested in an adjunct position FOR FALL 2019 (GROUP HOURS ONLY), PLEASE SEE BELOW.
To apply for a Fall 2019 Adjunct Position (group hours only; additional site needed for individual counseling and supervision), please submit the following to [email protected]*
- Completed volunteer application form
- Unofficial Transcript (Prior to serving an internship position, each student (including adjunct students) must have passed an Ethics Course.)
*Please note, in order to be eligible for an interview, all documents above must be submitted.