Join us in helping more children, make a pledge today and help us heal others all year. Pledge amounts may be divided into monthly/quarterly installments for your convenience. No donation is ever too small, every little bit counts.
The Children’s Bereavement Center is committed to protecting your privacy and will not sell, trade, or share your contact information. Gifts of $200 or more will be listed in the annual report unless the gift is made anonymously.
The Power of One Gift
- $10 a month sponsors art supplies for one child in our peer support group services.
- $25 a month sponsors snacks for Little Hearts support group.
- $100 per month sponsors one child for a year in our peer support group services.
- $250 per month sponsors dinner for a year for one group night receiving group services.
- $1,000 sponsors one child for a year of services in our peer support groups.
- $3,000 sponsors 3 child for a year of services in our peer support groups.
Donations in Memory/Honor of a loved one:
What better way to honor or memorialize your loved one by making a donation in their name. All honorees or designated family members will be notified of the gift (please provide address), amounts will be excluded.
Honorary Gifts – made in the name of someone you wish to honor.
Memorial Gifts – made in the name of a loved one you wish to remember.
Please mail your donation to:
The Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas
Attn: Development Department
205 W. Olmos
San Antonio, TX 78212
Planned Giving: Create a living legacy by including the Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas in your estate planning.
You can do this several ways:
• Name the Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas as a beneficiary in your will.
• Create a Trust to help fund programs at the Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas.
Please consult a lawyer on other options.
Designate stocks, bonds, real estate or life-insurance to the Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas.
Every time you shop Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
For more information on ways to donate, please contact the Development Department at (210) 736-4847.