The Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas is the only non-profit in the area offering free grief support group programs, as well as family and individual counseling for grieving children, teens, young adults, and their families. At the heart of our services, we believe that families can heal by learning to grieve together – and together they can grow with health, peace, and dignity.
Friends of the Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas is a membership-based alliance of caring individuals committed to:
• Increasing community awareness of the Center and its programs
• Providing joyful activities and events for our grieving children, teens and families
• Supporting the charitable and educational mission of the Center
Benefits of Membership
• A newsletter and other literature containing Friends of the CBCST news and a schedule of upcoming events
• Invitations to professional programs, membership socials and fun events throughout the year
• A directory of membership
By joining, you will become part of a core group whose volunteer efforts benefit children, teens, and families facing unimaginable loss. Your involvement makes it possible to bring renewed joy to our families during this difficult time.
For more information please contact Julia Anderson, Director of Volunteer Services, at (210) 736-4847, ext. 224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.