Don’t miss out on your 2018 Children’s Bereavement Center Fiesta Medal!!
Purchase your 2018 CBCST Fiesta Medal online HERE through the Fiesta Store for $8 or you can also pick up your medal at Schnabel’s True Value Hardware store, located at 4337 McCullough Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212.
All the money raised from Fiesta Medal sales goes towards funding the Center’s free grief support groups for children and their families.
Thank you to Core Creative Promotions
for the beautiful production and medal design.
In this newsletter, read about:
- Our first ever Poetry As Joy & Healing event in February which proved to be a truly memorable and extraordinary evening! Illustrious writers Georgia Heard, Naomi Shihab Nye, Jennifer Martin and Cyra Dumitru presented with CBCST children and teens who shared their personal works utilizing our Narrative Therapy programs.
- The results of our 2010 CBCST Annual Campaign — over $340k raised!
- Messages our Board Chair, F. Michael Wood, Jr., our Friends of the CBCST Board Chair, Randall Hays, and our Exuctive Director, Traci B. Gomez.
- An excerpt from Mary Geitzen-Pritchard’s speech at the 10th Annual Hearts in Harmony Gala.
- Some of the wonderful contributions our volunteers are making every day
- and much more!